Description of verifying data sources (i.e. through credit bureau, social security administration, public records, etc.).
Inasmuch as the efficacy of data verification relies on public and proprietary data matches, Veratad has made special efforts to access data that is trusted, verified and legally obtained from numerous trusted and verified data sources. These trusted sources offer the widest range of standard and specialty data to assure accuracy and the best match rates possible. Veratad accesses a broad range of commercial, non-public, public and government data including:
- United States Consumer Reporting Agencies (Credit Header Records)
- Voter’s Registration Records
- Motor Vehicle Records
- County Government Property Records
- National Telco Phone Records
- State Government Recreational License Records
- Social Security Death Master
- United States Postal Service Address Records
- OFAC, SDN
Veratad’s data sources DO NOT include data from self-reported sources, social networks (such as Classmates.com, Facebook, MySpace) or other similar non- verified sources.
Article is closed for comments.